- Y. Feng, E. Peltola, and H. Wu. Connection probabilities of multiple FK-Ising interfaces. [arxiv.org/abs/2205.08800]
- M. Liu, E. Peltola, and H. Wu. Uniform spanning tree in topological polygons, partition functions for SLE(8), and correlations in c=−2 logarithmic CFT. [arxiv.org/abs/2108.04421]
- S. M. Flores and E. Peltola. Higher-spin quantum and classical Schur-Weyl duality for sl_2. [arxiv.org/abs/2008.06038]
- E. Peltola. and Y. Wang. Large deviations of multichordal SLE0+, real rational functions, and zeta-regularized determinants of Laplacians. J. Eur. Math. Soc., to appear, 2023.[arxiv.org/abs/2006.08574]
- E. Peltola. Towards a conformal field theory for Schramm-Loewner evolutions. J. Math. Phys. 60(10): 103305, 2019. (Special Collection: XIX:th ICMP). [DOI] [arxiv.org/abs/1910.05796]
- S. M. Flores and E. Peltola. Generators, projectors, and the Jones-Wenzl algebra. [arxiv.org/abs/1811.12364]
- E. Peltola and H. Wu. Crossing probabilities of multiple Ising interfaces. Ann. Appl. Probab. 33(4): 3169-3206, 2023. [DOI] [arxiv.org/abs/1808.09438]
- S. M. Flores and E. Peltola. Standard modules, radicals, and the valenced Temperley-Lieb algebra. [arxiv.org/abs/1801.10003]
- V. Beffara, E. Peltola, and H. Wu. On the uniqueness of global multiple SLEs. Ann. Probab., 49(1): 400-434, 2021. [DOI] [arxiv.org/abs/1801.07699]
- A. Karrila, K. Kytölä, and E. Peltola. Conformal blocks, q-combinatorics, and quantum group symmetry. Ann. Inst. Henri Poincaré D. 6(3): 449-487, 2019. [DOI] [arxiv.org/abs/1709.00249]
- E. Peltola and H. Wu. Global and local multiple SLEs for κ ≤ 4 and connection probabilities for level lines of GFF. Comm. Math. Phys. 366(2): 469-536, 2019. [DOI] [arxiv.org/abs/1703.00898]
- A. Karrila, K. Kytölä, and E. Peltola. Boundary correlations in planar LERW and UST. Comm. Math. Phys. 376(3): 2065-2145, 2020. [DOI] [arxiv.org/abs/1702.03261]
- E. Peltola. Basis for solutions of the Benoit & Saint-Aubin PDEs with particular asymptotic properties. Ann. Inst. Henri Poincaré D. 7(1): 1-73, 2020. [DOI] [arxiv.org/abs/1605.06053]
- K. Kytölä and E. Peltola. Pure partition functions of multiple SLEs. Comm. Math. Phys. 346(1): 237-292, 2016. [DOI] [arxiv.org/abs/1506.02476]
- K. Kytölä and E. Peltola. Conformally covariant boundary correlation functions with a quantum group. J. Eur. Math. Soc. 22(1): 55-118, 2020. [DOI] [arxiv.org/abs/1408.1384]
Lecture Notes (graduate level):
- E. Peltola. Interplay of Schramm-Loewner evolution curves with conformal field theory. Peking, 2023.
- E. Peltola. Geometry of random conformally invariant curves. SISSA, 2022.
Lecture Notes (undergraduate level):
- L. Leskelä and E. Peltola. Stochastic processes. Aalto, 2023. (DRAFT Nov 2023)
- E. Peltola. Brownian motion, martingales, and stochastic analysis. Aalto, 2022.
PhD Thesis (Mathematics):
- E. Peltola. Applications of quantum groups to conformally invariant random geometry. University of Helsinki, 2016.
Minor Thesis (Theoretical Physics):
- E. Peltola. Two-dimensional critical phenomena, interfaces, scaling limits, and Schramm-Loewner evolutions. University of Helsinki, 2016.
Master's Thesis (Mathematics):
- E. Peltola. An explicit relation between monodromy of the Knizhnik-Zamolodchikov equations and braiding of quantum sl2. University of Helsinki, 2012.
- Benedikt Peterseim: On monadic vector-valued integration. Master, Mathematics, Bonn, 2023. (Jointly with Peter Kristel.)
- Nikolai Argatoff: The coordinate Bethe ansatz for the six-vertex model. Bachelor, Mathematics, Aalto, 2023. (Jointly with Augustin Lafay.)
- Teemu Korhonen: The recurrence of simple random walk on d-dimensional regular lattice. Bachelor, Mathematics, Aalto, 2022. (Jointly with Shinji Koshida.)
- Shimal Harichurn: On Za invariants and non-perturbative SL(2,C) Chern-Simons theory. Master, Mathematics, Bonn, 2022. (Jointly with Sergei Gukov.)
- Kenzo Yasaka: The solutions and monodromy of the irregular Knizhnik-Zamolodchikov equations. Master, Mathematics, Bonn, 2022. (Jointly with Gabriele Rembado.)
- Hannah Westhoff: Free probability, (q,t)-deformed processes, and applications. Master, Mathematics, Bonn, 2022. (Jointly with Jonas Wahl.)
- Kai Hippi: The representation theory of the double projector algebra. Master, Mathematics, Aalto, 2022.
- Sid Maibach: Real and complex valued one-dimensional genus-zero modular functors in conformal field theory. Master, Mathematics, Bonn, 2021.
- Simon Schwarz: Imaginary chaos and its relations to the XOR-Ising model and SLEs. Master, Mathematics, Bonn, 2021.
- Marvin Bodenberger: Variants of self-avoiding random walks. Master, Mathematics, Bonn, 2021.
- Aleksandra Korzhenkova: The exploration process of critical Boltzmann planar maps decorated by an O(n) loop model. Master, Mathematics, Bonn, 2021. See also: [arxiv.org/abs/2112.11576]
- Anne Schreuder: Schramm-Loewner evolutions driven by Lévy processes. Master, Mathematics, Bonn, 2020.
- Jean-Luc Ton: From the Ising model to the random current nesting field. Bachelor, Mathematics, Bonn, 2020.
- Maximilian von Münster: Crossing probabilities in critical percolation. Bachelor, Mathematics, Bonn, 2020.